Notary Publics are internationally recognized. A licensed public officer, who administers oaths, certifies documents and performs other specified functions. A notary public’s signature and seal is required to authenticate the signatures on many legal documents in most countries of the world.
Notary Public include :We can certify that a client’s signature does belong to him or her. This is normally necessary when documents need to be sent overseas.
As notaries we are able to certify or warrant the truth of documents brought before us. These documents can often be copies of originals or documents that have been translated from another language.
Authenticating the execution of documents to be used overseas.
We can vouch for the identity of clients and their witnesses.
Notaries do work for commercial firms engaged in international trade, and for private individuals. The most common tasks are:-
- Preparing and witnessing powers of attorney for use overseas
- Dealing with purchase or sale of land an property abroad
- Providing documents to deal with the administration of the estate of people who are abroad, or owning property abroad
- Authenticating personal documents and information for immigration or emigration purposes, or to apply to marry or to work abroad
- Authenticating company and business documents and transactions